Friday, January 16, 2009

cartoon resurrection

Today I have been working on the 2009 Physician's Area Directory. This is a publication we produce solely for the medical community. Last year I included a handful of cartoons within it's pages - but the humorous panels were content related to medical field. This time around I've decided to simply throw it all into the mix. Last night I ran across some cartoons that I created for the old Christian Brother Association "Skylight" newsletter. I pulled some of my favorites and currently brushing them off to include in this year's directory. The Light Side logo is new as of today. I think it's a definite keeper and enhances the look of the cartoon panel.

2 comments:

A.J. said...

Haha! That is hilarious! I love it! BTW have you seen the Bible Facts thing that goes on the devotional page of the Messenger every week? I really like them a lot and thought of you when I saw it for some reason lol.

David Finlayson said...

Thanks for dropping by AJ. I'll pick up a copy and take a peek.